October 07, 2010

O, solicitous ... O, joyless




O, my dear ... you seem
 so concerned ...  joyless

Your always in tribulations
They told me your in distress
 Lost in your imaginations

Here I am ...
knocking at your door
Standing in front of you
Locking you out of your frustrations
_
Asking you a question
What shakes your existence
 ... again? 

Let not alone hast
Toss out your pain
And not carry alone your sorrows

Honor to me ..
If you release of you

And forget ...
The ungrateful ... denier
The reason of your grief





© 2010

4 comments:

  1. your new poem is good i love your poems,wait for update them

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good to have someone knock at the door when we feel sad...very well expressed sympathy in your lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully emotive piece...i like your close..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog.
    You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset.

    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for
    your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
    Kudos!

    my webpage; Christian Louboutin

    ReplyDelete